Neuroscience Nerd, Intuitive Healer, Human Potential Hacker,
Who Happens To Also Enjoy Monster Trucks, Motorcycles, Travel, Craft Beer, Gardening,
Collecting Kimono’s & Malas
“Fusing mindfulness, neuroscience with intuitive and spiritual practices to help others harness their mind and create healing, alignment and success from inside out.”
Tamara Gold, B.S., NMT, CBP, E-RYT, NEURO COACH | FOUNDER
Committed to helping ambitious women do the things they love most.
Driven to help women design and live the life of their dreams.
Fueled by a deep passion to teach, serve and enrich people lives, relationships, health and work.
INNOVATOR. MENTOR. VISIONARY.
ABOUT Tamara Gold
Tamara Gold is a Chicago area leading voice in brain-based wellness, personal growth, neuro-leadership, spiritual empowerment work, and holistic entrepreneurship for women with three decades of expertise training top industry professionals, with equal experience in running multi-million dollar lifestyle and wellness brands.
What first began 34-years ago as a journey of self-exploration has since boomed into a thriving personal development company. Tamara’s mission is to impact the world by helping others to put Mindfulness-In-Motion to create, with ease, a more authentic and fulfilling life. She’s passionate about helping others achieve those “impossible” dreams by integrating cutting-edge neuroscience, intuition, and mindfulness strategies, with neuro-success, leadership, and spiritual wisdom to create deep purpose and radical life alignment. She’s living as an authentic example of what is possible when you activate the hidden power of the mind, intuition, and mindfulness, Tamara has inspired and transformed thousands of lives worldwide. Tamara’s unconventional style for teaching is intuitive, practical, down-to-earth, and easy-to-digest so that ANYONE can benefit from her podcast, social platforms, and digital courses.
E – Street Cred:
- Former Regional Fitness Director – Capital Fitness DBA- XSport 24 Hour Fitness Franchise
- Former General Manager – Capital Fitness DBA – XSport 24 Hour Fitness Franchise – Elston, Central and Lake View Locations
- Former Lead Instructor, Clinical Supervisor, Curriculum Advisor, Creator of the Business Curriculum For The National Massage Therapy Professional Training Program along with NCB Approved Continued Educational Training for Cortiva Institute & Corinthian School of Massage.
- Former Featured Intention Radio International Podcaster
- B.S. Holistic Nutrition
- LMT, Neuro-Muscular, Sports & Adv. Myoskeletal Therapist
- Applied Movement Neurology Practitioner Levels 1 & 2 -AMN Academy
- Certified Yoga Teacher – ERYT-200 + RYT 500, IAYT – Therapeutic Specialist -My Vinyasa Practice
- Certified BodyTalk Practitioner – BodyTalk International
- Certified IASTM & Cupping
- Rocktape Certified
- Certified Mercier Therapy – Pelvic Therapy & Infertility Programs
- Certified Qigong Teacher – Supreme Science Institute
- Fitness Instructor – Personal Trainer – ACE
- Certified MindScape, EFT & NLP Practitioner
- Certified NeuroCoach – 6 Specializations -Health, Spiriutality, Leadership, Health, Entrepreneurship, Education, Relationship. ICF Approved OPTIMIND Institute
- Certified NeuroCoach Pro – Evidence based NeuroCoaching. Mindfulness Techniques for Leaders. Currently mentoring with Mark Waldman, one of the world’s leading experts on communication, spirituality, and the brain. A faculty member at The Holmes Institute and Loyola Marymount University where he teaches the NeuroLeadership program to MBA students.
- Certified Transformation Coach – Transformational Coaching Academy
- Certified Small Business Coach – A Real Change International
- Certified AumaKhua-Ki® Master Instructor, Certified Master Practitioner & Remote Healing Practitioner. In mentorship for Grand Master level
- Certified Advanced (Akashic) Soul Realignment Practitioner – Soul Calibration Practitioner
- Certified Oracle & Shared Wisdom Practitioner – Colette Baron Reid
- Certified Vibrational Therapy Practitioner – The Sounds Good Academy